ACDI/VOCA is currently seeking a candidates from eligible applicants for the post of Coffee Mapping and GIS Experts, Ethiopia based Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Since 1963 and in 147 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Coffee Mapping and GIS Experts, Ethiopia
ACDI/VOCA is promptly looking for short-term and long-term experts for an upcoming EU funded activity in Ethiopia. This activity will bolster the productivity and quality of the coffee value chain through a variety of interventions, including the establishment of a Coffee Quality Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Assist in the design and management of GIS and M&E systems for coffee value chain traceability
- Utilize the designed Coffee Quality GIS system to analyze factors that may bolster productivity and improve product quality
- Plan and contribute to the implementation of an integrated IT system to further data collection and analysis capacity
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area required; advanced degree desired
- Demonstrated experience working with GIS, M&E, and IT systems to map value chains
- Experience working with EU funded projects preferred
- Experience in Ethiopia highly desired
- Fluency in English required
- Ethiopian nationals are highly encouraged to apply
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. No phone calls please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.