Ayuda en Acción is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Expatriate in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Closing date: 17 Feb 20191. Purpose of the position:Work with the Ethiopia Ayuda en Acción team to represent the institution in Ethiopia in coordination with the Madrid team, supporting the presence of Ayuda en Acción in development programmes of the Territorial Development Areas (especially in the Arsi area) and the humanitarian programme in accordance with institutional criteria and principles based on the institutional system of Planning, Monitoring, Evaluating and Quality Control. Identify opportunities for partnerships and funding among the actors present in the territory.Coordinate current and future Ayuda en Acción interventions with Spanish donors, especially with the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID) and decentralised cooperation.2. Main responsabilities:
- Identify opportunities for visibility, strategic alliances and regional institutional funding in relation to Ayuda en Acción Ethiopia national programme.
- Carry out project and programme developments, drafting of follow up and final project reports in the intervention areas, in accordance with the established country strategy.
- Support Ayuda en Acción Ethiopia providing the necessary support and advice in each case, especially in relation to the closure and justification of ongoing projects.
- Ensure the participation of Ayuda en Acción in coordination spaces with regional initiatives on rural development and food security.
- Guide and coordinate the actions carried out by the different teams, ensuring their coherence, coordination, collaboration and learning.