Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance Manager based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bring your Financial Management experience and expertise and contribute to efforts to improve the eye health of the Ethiopian population
- Leading International Development Organisation in the area of eye health
- Based in Addis Ababa with cluster offices in various towns in Ethiopia
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a busy professional organisation, with at least 5 years in INGO environment dealing with the compliance and reporting frameworks outlined by the Ethiopian Charities and Societies Agency (CSA), tax and other authorities, and at least 3 years on Supervisory role.
- CPA or ACCA certified.
- Knowledge and use of SUN systems is a must.
- High level of computer literacy with sound knowledge of financial accounting software and spreadsheet packages.
- Solid knowledge of full-cycle accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash-flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
- Ability to work well with others under pressure and respond to changes in priorities.
- A person of Integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with strong English.
- Experience dealing with an English speaking head office and matrix reporting environment.
- Ability to travel to remote resource scarce and insecure areas.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Preparedness to undergo a police check for working with children.
How to Apply
Applications should be made only via our website: http://www.hollows.org/au/careers/current-vacancies and should include your resume and cover letter addressing all areas expressed in the ‘experience, skills & attributes’ section of the Role Purpose as well as details of your current and expected salary.