Jambo Group is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resource, General Service and Property Administration Division Head in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Jambo Group is a conglomerate which comprises different business companies under its umbrella. Jambo Construction PLC is one of the member companies with more than 20 years of experience in the construction sector. The company invites qualified, competent and vibrant applicants who can fill following vacant post:
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Human Resource strategies
- Manage the recruitment and selection of appropriate human capital
- Manage facilities management services
- Oversee and manage employees performance appraisal system
- Assess and implement training needs
- Ensure legal compliance in Human resource management
- Manage all forms of general services in the company
- Register, manage and ensure proper utilization and maintenance of all forms of property in the company.
- B.A Degree in Management, Business Administration, or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years proven direct experience in Human Resource, General Service and Property Administration out of which at least 3 years in managerial positions. Experience in the construction sector is more advantageous.
Desirable Key qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication Skills with acceptable time management and work norms.
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of Human resource systems and databases
- In depth knowledge of labor law and Human resource best practices
How to Apply
Women are strongly encouraged