Vacancy Ethiopia: Program for Appropriate Technologies in Health (PATH) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Market And Supply Chain Coordinator in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Job Title: Market And Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
Experience Level: Senior and have an Experience of 5-10 years
Location: Addis Ababa
- Support activities for the introduction and scale-up of G6PD testing and the use of safer radical cure drugs for vivax malaria in Ethiopia.
- Provide support in managing project activities and timelines.
- Conduct and/or contribute to product, health system, market, and policy landscaping efforts.
- Work with and coordinate policy, regulatory, research, and implementing stakeholders to create concrete plans to introduce G6PD testing and radical cure drugs.
- Provide Technical Assistance to partner institutions to provide logistics/distribution and servicing capacities.
- Identify key gaps in G6PD testing and radical cure drug introduction plans and develop strategies to overcome those gaps.
- Conduct and/or contribute to the building and use of a range of analytic tools, frameworks and modeling approaches to help achieve project goals.
- Contribute to conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis for global health products (specifically those related to G6PD testing and safer radical cure for P. vivax malaria) to understand the public and private market dynamics for these products.
- Coordinate partners and NMCEP to help generate policy brief for ensuring safer radical cure adoption.
- Contribute to health impact and market size modeling for high priority technologies.
- Analyze and develop intervention strategies to inform decisions of governments, donors and other stakeholders.
- Provide partners with a platform to work together towards the adoption of a safer radical cure for vivax.
- Deliver all project periodic reports to the performance leader/project manager.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Biology, Business Administration, Health Economics or equivalent advanced degree.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in public health or related fields.
- Demonstrated experience working on highly technical issues and coordinating with many stakeholders
- Knowledge & planning skills for new product introduction into the health systems.
- Ability to synthesize project findings and translate into programmatic and policy recommendations.
- Demonstrated skills in balancing multiple projects and priorities;
- Proven effectiveness working in a team-based environment, but capable also of working independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Experience working with healthcare products: vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, and/or medical devices a plus.
- Skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of R, Python, or GIS software a plus.
- Knowledge of clinical trials and/or operational research is a plus.
- Direct experience working on malaria is a significant advantage.
How To Apply
- Please use the following link: https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=303712&company_id=15780&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1012611&startflag=1 to apply. Or Search under the following website: http://www.path.org/jobs
- The application deadline is on Friday 14th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Ethiopia
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability