Central Statistics Agency
CENTRAL STATISTICS AGENCY is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Procurement Specialist in Addis Ababa.
Under the overall guidance of SFR-PIU coordinator and in close collaboration with staffs of the project, the Procurement consultant will prepare the procurement plan and a range of procurement related documents and periodic reports, evaluate tenders, award contracts, follow-up their implementation and document the results. The consultant will also play an advisory role to clients and project staff in handling complex procurement tasks and issues, which frequently cut across work units.
- BA/ MA Degree in Supply Management/ Marketing Management/ Accounting/Economics/Commerce and/or related fields.
- At least 8/6 years of work experience for BA/MA Degree in managing procurement of development and capacity building projects financed by WB and /or DFID and /or other international donors.
Competencies (Knowledge and Capacities required for the post):
- State of the art knowledge of the concepts, principles and practices which govern international and national procurement’s
- Demonstrable understanding of the World Bank procurement procedures, principles & practices.
- Sound understanding of procurement methodologies to be applied for goods, works and consultancy services procurement’s.
- Ability to identify complex procurement issues and to respond and handle accordingly
- Ability to build effective working relations with clients and project staff
- Excellent IT skills including Knowledge of excel and word processing
How to Apply
Applicants shall submit their CV and academic credentials in person at the address below during office hour’s 08:30 to 16:30 hours local time. Central Statistics Agency, Statistics for Results (SFR) project-Project Implementation Unit, Arada kefle ketema, Behind Taitu Hotel & near to Ethio Ceramics, New Building, 4th floor at PIU office, Room Number: 4th Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Deadline for registration for the vacant position: June 26, 2019
Tel No: 0111578125