- Development and execution of a marketing plan that has lead generation as a focus.
- Lead the development and execution of, as well participate in, an event plan that will provide opportunities for meaningful engagement with target market stakeholders and SES’ customers with target market stakeholders.
- Support and coordinate the development, ordering and delivery of sales & marketing collateral for events and the salesforce.
- Support the development and execution of project plans for regional marketing campaigns and the preparation and reporting of the marketing KPIs
- Negotiate with event related vendors and track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to ensure maximum ROI.
- Manage a marketing budget within compliance and spend parameters, ensuring maximum ROI.
SES Worldwide is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Marketing Specialist Africa in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia The Marketing Coordinator will lead SES Video Africa’s marketing plan across Sub-Sahara. In order of priority his / her focus will be on Ethiopia, East Africa and the rest of Africa. While the role does require excellence in execution, it also requires a candidate to show leadership that will shape and drive our marketing efforts in the region. He / she will play a pivotal role in positioning SES for success in a highly competitive environment, creating and driving a marketing plan that has a direct impact on sales. Key Responsibility areas