Nuffic is inviting call for proposals to contribute to end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture (SDG 2) and ensuring availability and sustainable management of water for all (SDG 6).
Furthermore, the proposals must contribute to the following long-term impact:
- Promote agricultural growth;
- Create ecologically sustainable food systems;
- Water efficiency in agriculture increased.The following medium-term impact will contribute to this:
- Education system (TVET/HE) is of good quality, relevant and accessible (SDG 4);
- Partnerships between persons and organisations are inclusive and sustainable (SDG 17);
- Organisations key to (sectoral) inclusive development of partner countries are strengthened by inflow of enhanced workforce.This will be achieved by the following outcome:
- TVET/HE organisations (in the selected partner countries and in NL) perform better their core tasks, firmly embedded in their environment (in line with country / regional specific labour market needs & aiming at inclusiveness).
- Reference is made to the Country Plan of Implementation for Ethiopia, which clarifies the expected long-term impact to which this institutional collaboration project has to contribute.Based on a prioritisation of capacity gaps in the CPI the primary focus of the OKP programme should be on improving the quality and employability of ATVET graduates (strengthening knowledge on specific subjects and increasing skills (practical/hands-on, life, entrepreneurial, financial and managerial).