- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with projects Accounting
- Professional training in Grants Management and Project Management are advantageous.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including spreadsheets and accounting software
- Full accounting qualifications CPA (K) or ACCA
- Must be an IT literate in use of Microsoft packages and conversant with ERP application software such as Suns systems 6 or Agresso Business World used for financial management
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, but also participates as a team member in accomplishment of duties.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good judgment and a high level of respect for confidentiality.
- Strong ability to co-ordinate, prioritize and organize workload; takes initiative and can work under pressure.
- Highly effective planning with a positive attitude and strong accounting service orientation.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good personal organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Commitment to ILRI’s mission and core values
Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Monthly Base Salary: Birr 19,112 (Negotiable depending on experience, skill and salary history of the candidate)