Unilever is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Engineer based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering with relevant 3 years of work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think big picture and consider long-term implications of ones’ actions
- Passion for looking for ways to improve individual and/or company performance
- Commitment to exceeding customers’ expectations
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
End Date: Feb-11-2019