EN-Projects is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Duration: 18 Months
Closing Date: 18th March 2019
EN-Projects is a turnkey healthcare company managing the building and equipping of hospitals and healthcare facilities in developing countries worldwide. We implement a range of fast-paced international projects and are looking for a dynamic and flexible Project Manager to join us from June 2019 in an 18-month fixed-term role based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The successful candidate will oversee the installation and commissioning of medical and non-medical equipment packages across multiple health centres in the Oromia Region, while organising and establishing the appropriate training and maintenance schedules. The Project Manager will work very closely with the local PMU; and will be supported from EN-Projects’ UK Office.
Example tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting on project progress through highlight reports.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Preparing and updating project management documentation.
- Applying configuration management and change control.
- Making extended visits to the project sites.
- Managing a team of local workers.
- Organising user and engineer training days.
- Planning the safe transportation of equipment to the project sites.
- At least 5 years of experience managing international projects (ideally in Africa), including Turnkey Healthcare Projects.
- A background in complex logistics projects.
- Experience of budget management strategies.
- Experience of engaging stakeholders at senior levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Project, Excel and Word.
- A flexible approach and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Superior attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with internationally funded projects (e.g. EU, UN or World Bank projects)
- Fluency in Amharic or Oromo language
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP Certified
To apply for this role, please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com