Scholars needed from USA To Ethiopia
Farmer to farmer is looking for scholars for Human nutrition research and development volunteer to go to Ethiopia. Please see the link for more information: https://farmertofarmer.crs.org/assignment/#ethiopia
CRS Farmer-to-Farmer (F2F) Program is a USAID funded 5-year program (July 2018 – June 2023) that will provide technical assistance from United States (U.S) volunteers to farmers, farmer groups (cooperatives and associations), agribusinesses and other agriculture sector institutions.
Send resumes and availability to email@example.com
Send resumes and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers do not need to be from the US.
Send resumes and availability to email@example.com.
Full assignment descriptions will be posted in January. First volunteers might arrive in March.
- Human lab personnel training on Zoonotic Diseases (ZD) diagnostic techniques
- Vet outpost cold chain assessment/integration point analysis
- Training for vets/paravets on specimen collection, packaging, storage, transport (w/ kit distribution)
- Community entry and participatory design process for agro-pastoralist groups
- Collaborative curriculum development for One Health (OH) community-based livestock disease surveillance
- Train veterinary actors in community-based One Health livestock disease surveillance curriculum (Focused on priority ZDs)
- Design/conduct a series of SBCC campaigns based on assessment results, using mass media, community events, and interpersonal strategies
- Develop BCC flip books around ZDs in animals and OH
- Development of One Health decentralized training module
- Training on One Health Thinking for decentralized OH committees
- Workshops for committees to develop multi-sectoral communications and information sharing plans
Send resumes and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org